This website is owned by Josep Grau Viticultor S.L., whose identification data are the following:
Domicili Social: C / Orient, 2 – 43737 Gratallops (Tarragona)
Teléfono: +34 678730596
1 INFORMATION AND CONSENT
2 OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
The data requested in the forms on the Web are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they will not be able to be attended to, without prejudice to the fact that you can freely view the content of the Website.
3 FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by Josep Grau Viticultor in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents or inquiries from the User, when they provide their data through the “Contact” form. The User’s data will be kept for this purpose until they object or revoke their consent.
- Periodically send Users, including by electronic means, commercial communications, related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that may be of interest to them, if the User gives their consent by checking the corresponding checkbox, or case, oppose or revoke your consent.
4 WHAT USER DATA WILL BE PROCESSED
Josep Grau Viticultor will make use of the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: name, surname.
- Contact information: postal address, email address and telephone.
- Billing information
5 WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF PROCESSING OF USER DATA?
The treatment of User data by JGV is based on the consent that is requested and that they can withdraw at any time. However, if they withdraw their consent, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the User may revoke only one of them, not affecting the others.
6 TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER DATA BE SENT?
User data will not be sent to any other company, except legal obligation.
7 RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
- The User guarantees that they are over 18 years of age and that the information they provide to JGV is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided suitably updated, in such a way that it responds to their current situation.
- The User will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that they provide through the Website and for the damages, direct or indirect, that this causes to Josep Grau Viticultor or to third parties.
8 COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which Josep Grau Viticultor treats the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Josep Grau Viticultor, they may request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
9 EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter at any time and free of charge to Josep Grau Viticultor at C / Balmes 28 Principal #2 (08007 Barcelona), attaching a photocopy of their identity document, to request their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability of their data.
The User can also complain to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the following address: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, when the interested party considers that their rights been have violated as recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
10 SECURITY MEASURES.
Josep Grau Viticultor will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.